We made CBD convenient
and easy to add to any drink
RIP N SIP’s liquid CBD drink mix is convenient, and easy to use. It comes in pre-measured, portable packets. Best of all, our original, flavorless formula offers the flexibility of adding CBD to any beverage, hot or cold, without affecting the flavor.
- 100% USA Made
- Low Cost + High Margin
- Retail Ready | Shelf Stable
- Water Soluble = Rapid onset, typically within 15 minutes.
- Zero THC
- Zero Sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegan / Gluten Free / Non GMO
- Ingredients = Water, Natural Flavors, MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Citric Acid
* Please note this offer is only available in the USA. Limit one per customer.
** $1 shipping fee is required.
RIP N SIP is formulated to help support
- calmness / relaxation
- healthy sleep cycles
- recovery from exercise induced inflammation
This is the easy part – simply rip it, mix it, n’ sip it!
But seriously though, RIP N SIP is designed to fit in with your lifestyle. You can literally mix it into anything – your morning coffee, pre-yoga smoothie, post-workout protein shake, or if you’re feeling adventurous mix one in your beer, cocktail, or even champaign. Just rip, mix, n’ sip.
Water, Natural Flavors, MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Citric Acid
What makes rip n sip different?
In two words – emulsion technology. It might sound intimidating, or scientific but it’s just a fancy way of saying that we use science and technology to convert our CBD from a hydrophobic oil, to a water soluble liquid with a particular attraction to H20.
Why would we want to do that?
Your mouth and digestive tract are watery places, and oil and water don’t mix. When you swallow a “standard” CBD oil, it forms clusters of oil with CBD hidden inside leaving it virtually inaccessible and difficult for your body to efficiently digest.
How does emulsion technology work?
In short, emulsion technology encapsulates oil and offers the desired balance of solubility. This method of preventing oil from clustering together allows Rip N Sip to become a water soluble liquid that seamlessly blends with water.
What are the benefits of doing this?
The reason this is beneficial to you, is because your body has a much easier time absorbing CBD oil when it’s paired with emulsion technology, and because water soluble liquids help your body alleviate the filtration process. This means:
- A substantially quicker onset time. Typically ±15 minutes
- Enhanced absorption
- You get more bang for your buck
- RIP N SIP allows you to enjoy CBD with any drink, anywhere, any time
- Packets are properly labeled for individual sale.
- Retail ready cartons convert into a non invasive counter display. (2.5" W x 3" D x 7" H)
- Clip strips available for outer cooler door display. (14" L)
- Product support phone number & live chat available.
- Marketing support available.
- We grow our own hemp.
- Seed to sale GMP manufacturing.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan and SOP log in place to ensure the highest food safety.
- Approval letter from a 3rd party process authority.
- 3rd party test all CBD + post processing test each packaged batch to ensure consumer safety.
- Online portal available for ordering & tracking. *P.O/Phone/Text/Email ordering is also available.